Wednesday 29 June 2011

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

Morning all, just a quick post on something which I've been really enjoying lately. If any of you like K-Drama, I would highly recommend that you watch The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince or just Coffee Prince. It is a little typical K-Drama but it still has me hooked! In fact I'm watching it right now while blogging. I first got found out about this through a parody starring my favourite K-Pop group - Big Bang<3 I didn't understand the parody fully so I decided to watch the whole programme, and now I totally get it ^_^
At the same time though, I felt a little sad after doing a little research on the characters. And it turns out, my favourite character from Coffee Prince, Hwang Min-yeop who is played by Lee Eon, a Korean model and actor, has died in a motorcycle accident. If you a re interested Google it, because I think it is such a shame. His smile is just so cute, so innocent and it just makes me melt. I also love his character in the show, if you watch it you'll know what I mean.
Anyway, Coffee Prince is about a girl, who looks like a dude, who works several jobs to support her mum and sister after her father died. On the other hand, there's a guy (as always), who is from a rich family who own a food company. He gets ordered to bring a dying coffee shop to life within 3 months. After several encounters between the guy and girl, he employs her to work at the coffee shop. And since the coffee shop only employs "princes", she disguises herself as a male. The guy initially loves a woman, who is the ex-gf of his cousin, which the main girl likes. The guy's cousin develops a close friendship with the girl.
So, the main girl and guy start to like each other, but the guy doesn't cope well with his "homosexuality". And goes to see a shrink... Well, that is all I've watched up to, but that's basically the foundation of the storyline.

Okie, have to watch the rest of it and feed my Coffee Addiction waaaa! Will post soon about other issues
Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment