Sunday 1 May 2011

i hate garlic breath...

i just came across a remedy for curing my acne... garlic. unfortunately i hate the stuff; the smell, taste etc... proably because i watched my grandfather's sister chuck a few RAW cloves in her mouth before *shudder* >.< that was it, i even stopped eating garlic bread.

so it goes, i have to chop up a garlic and eat it raw, or drink the juice, or smear it over my face. lush... dont think i fancy doing any of those at all. thinking of the Lush face mask instead; the garlic one called Cosmetic Warrior. i used it before but cant remember how effective it was... time to dig out my pennies for it, im majorly skint at the moment T_T anyone tried it before?

but for now, think i'll stick to my Vichy Normaderm range. im trying to get my skin clear for prom which is coming in swiftly and i havent even found a flippin dress! *sigh*

au revoir x

No comments:

Post a Comment